for those who want comfort in reading
- comfort: large characters (16 points characters)
compared to the characters of original editions and, of course,
to the characters of pocket editions;
- comfort: characters choosen for their very
- comfort: aereted page layout;
- comfort: formats, thickness and weight designed
to avoid any tiring;
- comfort: published on ivory paper, opaque,
- comfort: stitched books, softcover, easy opening
the books in large characters are particularly aimed
to the people who have reading difficulties:
- the elderlies;
- the adults and teeenagers who learn the French language;
- the adults and teenagers who learn reading and writing.
It is always the full text.